I’m not somebody that hits the refund button that often. I like to give everything I’m trying at least a second and third chance, a lot of the time I’ll even give things a 4th chance. There does come a point though where it’s time to say enough is enough and to get your money back. I passed a new landmark in my online career today, I had to do my first ever ClickBank Refund.
How To Get A ClickBank Refund
I don’t know why but I had it in my head that I’d done this before and that it was really easy. It is simple to get a refund through ClickBank but I’d never done it before, I guess this was the first time I’d every given up on a product that I’d bought through ClickBank and not PayPal or some other payment provider.
These are the steps you need to take to get your refund from ClickBank:-
1. Find the original e-mail receipt sent from ClickBank for the product you bought. You can always do a subject search for “Receipt for your Clickbank Order”
2. Find the CUSTOMER SERVICE section of your receipt e-mail (It is below the TECHNICAL SUPPORT section). Near the top of the Customer Service bit is a link, clicking this will bring you directly to your product support page.
3. From this page there is no obvious refund request. However you need to click on the Get Support icon.
4. This is where you can pick your support request type. You want to select refund. It’s really important that you go with refund and not cancel. A lot of products are sold as subscriptions and whilst cancelling stops any further payments you want a refund. As long as you are in the standard 60 day ClickBank money back period this shouldn’t be a problem.
5. Finally you need to give a reason for your refund request. You need to be honest here, I’d also suggest filling in some comment so that you can help the product vendor. They may have lost you as a customer but they may act on what you say and it could help them retain other customers and improve their product.
Submit your refund request and that is just about all there is to it. One thing worth keeping in mind is that ClickBank refunds are not processed straight away. It can take a couple of days (although in my experience is was just under 24 hours) to get your ClickBank refund so be patient.